Calendar not sending invites.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by snerkler, Nov 4, 2016.

1. snerkler macrumors 6502a

Hi,

I've just found out that my phone is not sending invites to my wife's iPhone from my calendar entries. I'm not sure whether this is a result of iOS 10 or that I have upgraded from the iPhone 6 to 7. I enter the event as per usual, add my wife as an invite but my wife doesn't receive anything. When I've gone back an checked my entry she still shows as an invitee but says no response.

Can anyone help please?

Cheers.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

3. snerkler thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what you mean about which service? I'm using the iOS calendar which is synced to my iCloud.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 4, 2016 ---
    Just thought I'd mention that my calendar entries sync OK to my Mac and iPad, just not sending to invitees.

4. snerkler thread starter macrumors 6502a

Update: All sorted, wasn't my phone at all it was my wife's. Logged her out of iCloud and back in again and all events came through. Must've been the iOS 10 update.

5. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

iCloud services, all around, seem to have a lot of issues that take that sort of action to fix.

6. snerkler thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah. I had an issue with mine and did the whole sign out sign in thing, but never gave it a thought that it was my wife's phone that was the issue :oops: