Calendar not working iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Gmerdude, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Gmerdude macrumors 6502

Gmerdude

Calendar under today view just shows absolutely nothing ever or tomorrow view and I don't even get notifications for calendars what's going on ?

2. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

I actually like the new format. Make sure you set alerts if you want to be alerted.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

beats me. I clicked my calendar because I knew I had an appointment and it showed up in today view. :confused:

4. Gmerdude thread starter macrumors 6502

Gmerdude

I have everything set up correctly just completely does not work for me

5. break7bg macrumors newbie

Using Invitee?

Are you using an Invitee? If you do, this is the only thing that shows up in the Calendar on the Notification Center. Way to go, Apple!:(

6. Zcott macrumors 68020

You have to have calendars selected in the calendar app for them to show in notification centre. If you've chosen to hide a calendar in calendar app, it won't show in notification centre.

7. break7bg macrumors newbie

I do. What I see in the Notification center is time slots for today with nothing in it. However, when I go to the Calendar app itself, I see the appointments. The difference between iOS6 and 7 is that it appears that 7 looks for Invitee and if there is one, then the appointment shows up mentioning the Invitee as the appointment. In iOS6, I was able to see the actual name of the meeting rather than the name of the Invitee.