Calendar problem in Notification Center

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jman13, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Jman13 macrumors 68000

Bizarre thing this morning. My calendar notifications in notification center have gone crazy. I pull down the tray, and the calendar reminders for today are vibrating and jiggly, like they're trying to scroll. They do that for a while, and then they disappear until I lock the phone and reopen it, and it does the same thing again. No other notifications do this. If I have a mail or message notification, they stay just how they should, and how they always have. Calendar - messed up.

Tried turning it off and on in settings, tried rebooting the phone (twice). Tried turning them off, rebooting the phone, then turning them back on. Still happens. It's very screwy, and it only started happening today, and it's only with Calendar reminders. I never had this issue with iOS 5 betas and GM on my 4, nor on my 4S until today.

What the heck?

2. Jman13 thread starter macrumors 68000

Ok - I figured out the cause, but it is still a bug.

This occurred because I had meeting requests (2) that I had not yet responded to. As soon as I responded to them, it went back to normal operation. So, Apple just needs to fix that bug.