Calendar & Reminder not Appearing on NC

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boba7523, Jul 12, 2013.

1. boba7523 macrumors regular

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know why my calendars & reminders do not appear on NC? I have an event coming up in less than 24 hours, so it should appear on my NC under Calendar ... I've set First Alert to 2 days before ..

I have the following Cydia tweaks: Tap to Widget, Bulletin and NCSettings. Could they be coinciding with this? I've checked every single one of their settings and have enabled Calendar in Notifications ... Version: 6.1.3.

Please help!

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I have Bulletin and NCSettings. That shouldn't matter. If you look in Settings>Notifications, is Calendar and Reminders listed as being "In Notifcation Center"? If it's in the "Not In Notification Center" section it won't appear in the NC.

Sometimes they move out of the In section due to installing/removing tweaks. It's a random thing so you might want to keep an eye on it.

3. boba7523 thread starter macrumors regular

Yep, both are in NC. View in Lock Screen: ON for both. Alert style: Alerts, Notification Center: ON.

Not sure why the events are popping up on my NC :(

4. boba7523 thread starter macrumors regular