Calendar Syncing

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by bwiissofly, Mar 17, 2013.

1. bwiissofly macrumors 6502

I've been using MobileMe and iCloud for almost three years.

Within the past month or so, I noticed that some events I had out on my iPhone were not there anymore (i.e. old doctor's appointments). I checked my iMac, searched iCal and they are on my iMac.

My iMac syncs with the same iCloud account and the events originated from my phone.

How did the events disappear from my phone,

I turned iCloud calendar off on my phone and back on again and some events came but still not particular days like October 23rd. It shows the events fine on iCloud's website and iCal on my iMac...just not on my iPhone 5.

Why are some events syncing when others are not? Why are events syncing and disappearing? What should I do?

Does the turning off and on take time and I should expect the events to post on my iPhone by the morning?

2. bwiissofly thread starter macrumors 6502

Found it.

In a software update, Apple changed the settings. I had to go into settings and change it to sync ALL EVENTS instead of a certain time period like it was before.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the OP I found on the apple discussions. I thought I was gone forever.