Calendar syncs subscribed calendars & Google Sync allows 25 calendars!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BrownManUPS, Jun 17, 2009.

1. BrownManUPS macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

Hooooraaaaay! This makes the syncing solution so much easier! I added this also in the "hidden features" thread but was so excited to see this that I wanted to tell you all in a new thread.

That's all. Sorry.

2. luigi408 macrumors 6502

That's awsome but how do you do it though? I can't seem to find a tutorial for google.

3. germanjulian macrumors regular

4. soonerfan macrumors member

LMAO...

5. brezz macrumors member

Can you explain this a little further? Right now I update my iPhone calender during the day, and then it syncs with iCal on my desktop. What does it mean to have a subscribed calender?

Brian

6. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

7. BrownManUPS thread starter macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

In iCal, you can subscribe to calendars that support the CalDAV format, particularly those in Google Calendars. So if your friend uses Google Calendar and you want to keep tabs on them, you can subscribe to their calendar within iCal.

So the neato part about iPhone 3.0 is that now you can have 25 of these shared calendars go over the air pushed to your iPhone OR you can just use the iCal sync in iTunes to sync not only calendars made on the mac, but also subscribed calendars that you subscribed via the mac.

8. brezz macrumors member

Thanks for the help. I was looking around and it seems like there are lots of calenders to download. Any suggestions?

Brian

9. BrownManUPS thread starter macrumors 6502a

BrownManUPS

Holidays is always a nice one =)