Calendars Not Syncing - iP4, 4.0.1

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GreatOldOne, Aug 9, 2010.

1. GreatOldOne macrumors member

Hi guys,

For some reason, my .me calendars are not syncing with my iPhone. I have several calenders for work, home etc, and a couple of subscribed calenders.

I have push data enabled, and the calender settings are:
    New Invite Alerts = On
    Sync = 1 Month back
    Time zone support = On
    Default Calendar = Calendar

All calendars are set to display.

I've tried deleting all calendars off the iPhone by turning off the sync and then turning it back on again, but this hasn't helped. The phone retrieves all my .me calendars again, but there are still no dates in them. The subscribed calendars are also not showing... But I know that there are dates in them as they're sports fixture schedules from my local teams.

Any ideas? The only thing I can see on the calendar page is phases of the moon! :)

2. Sirolway macrumors 6502

I have the same problem, which also appeared around the time I updated my 3Gs to 4.0. I'm now on 4.01 & still have no sync

It's a real pain ...
    Tried to book a Genius slot, but they're a bit busy in London (Regent St) so couldn't really get one

Might try their new Covent Garden store ...

3. GreatOldOne thread starter macrumors member

Could this be due to restoring my old iPhone 3G 'settings' from iTunes to my iP4 when I registered it? If so, how would I go about doing a clean sweep and start from scratch, but get all of my downloaded apps after a new install?

4. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

+1 for me

Since updating my 3GS to iOS4 I can Sync my ip4 with MobileMe, but not my MacBook, really frustrating because I recently lost a lot of calendar appointments on my MobileMe after trying to sync with my MB.