Calender info on HomeScreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HeroBiX, Sep 10, 2010.

1. HeroBiX macrumors member

I have been searching for something that can give me like "LockScreen" apps information, the calender, on the home screen, so the calender occupaies the first two or three rows with the calender information and the rest is for apps

I would rather have that then the information on the lockscreen, since I really love to keep my lockscreen clean =)

any ide?
    Dont just want the ordinary calender, just showing the days, I want to be able to read the closesd appointment =)

thanks in advance!

2. stockscalper macrumors 6502a

stockscalper

Lock Info will do just that and more. You can customize it to show you a calendar with month view with upcoming appointments or just show the appointments. You can choose to show RSS news feeds, to do's from Appigo or Things, SMS messages and missed calls. You can choose to show as much or little of these as you want. Plus you can install the weather icon and display the current weather along with a five day forecast.

3. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

LockCalendar JUST has the calendar, AND is free.

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

LockCalendar will do just want you want, and it is Free, if you want a more customization and features you'll have to get LockInfo.

5. bender o macrumors 6502

bender o

Lockinfo has lockscreen, homescreen and ghost (double tap on the status bar and it folds down your lockscreen everywhere without locking your phone)

6. HeroBiX thread starter macrumors member

but thats is only for the LockScreen and not the HomeScreen oO I want it to be showed were I have all my application, the first "space"

I want it to be here: [​IMG] =)

I will try that out =) thanks

7. Vick84 macrumors regular

Vick84

is this what you are trying to do?

ignore the icon dock because that is different widget.

[​IMG]

if so here is how you do it...

-Go to cydia and get "lockinfo" and "lockinfo clock plugin"
    -Go to lockinfo>homescreen and then make sure enabled is on, existing in first page is on then go back
    -Go to plugins>clock
    -Make sure Enabled is on
    -Under visibility turn on homescreen
    -Then go hit home button and ur homescreen should look like that..you can also swipe the calender so you can see pasts and followings month.

8. HeroBiX thread starter macrumors member

9. Vick84 macrumors regular

Vick84

anytime:cool: