Calender sync problems. Help please :)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MattJ11, Jun 26, 2008.

1. MattJ11 macrumors member

I use the calendar feture alot on my iPhone but this morning i went to sync the phone back up with my mac and noticed the new dates that i entered into my iPhone yesterday aren't being synced to iCal. All the sync settings are how they were and nothing has changed.

What's going on?

Im on a unlocked and jailbroken UK iPhone.

I've never had this problem before.

Thanks

2. MacLadybug macrumors 6502a

MacLadybug

Glad to see this question...

My husband and I both have iPhones and we are having the same problems. I added two appointments last week and since syncing they are gone. One is first thing in the morning and I can't remember what time.

Both appointments were added to the iPhone first... don't know if that's relevant or not. They were there after the first sync but now are gone.

Sure hope someone has an answer to this; it's been driving me crazy. I only hope that "Mobile Me" will take care of this problem.

HELP.

3. MacLadybug macrumors 6502a

MacLadybug

I called Apple Support...

They are researching the problem and I am to call them later today. I'll keep you posted

4. MacLadybug macrumors 6502a

MacLadybug

Got response from Apple...

Spent several hours with Apple Support on this issue for both of our phones. They walked me through a complete Restore of each phone and had me stop syncing to my .Mac account. They want me to monitor this for the next few days and see if that solves the problem, if not I am to call them back and they will want to get logs from my computers to see what's going on. We'll see if this helps.

5. MattJ11 thread starter macrumors member

I worked it out, all I had to do a
    was go into iSync and reset my sync history. Then I just re synced and it worked :)

Let me no if it works for you

Xxxx

6. MacLadybug macrumors 6502a

MacLadybug

I think my issue is fixed now...

The simple reset didn't work for me, but resetting everything and doing a restore on the iPhones seems to have done the trick. I have like 5 test appointments on my iCal that I am watching. If it messes up, the Apple tech gave me her direct line and I'm supposed to call. I just hope that MobileMe will work as seamless as they say.