CalenderPro Out on Cydia Now!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by acssprez1, Aug 15, 2010.

1. acssprez1 macrumors newbie

I downloaded and installed today as soon as it came out. Nice integration with the native iCal. Great alternative to AutoSilent which didn't work on my iP4. Kudos to the developer!!:D

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

I looked at this, how much is it again?
    Any bugs/problems?

3. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4 (32GB, JB): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Bought this today (had the old one too, and loved it!) but I seem to be having trouble setting it up. I defined a single rule (silent if there is an entry for a particular calendar) but it stayed in silent mode, like, always. :confused:

Probably just user error. Good plugin though, once you figure it out! :)

4. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Heh, and I was just crying about AutoSilent not working in ios 4. Have you guys used that on older phones and how does this compare?

5. acssprez1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I love it so far! been using it for the past couple of days, and it has worked flawless. I like it better than my old AutoSilent on 3.1.2 because it is incorporated into the Calender settings instead of being a separate app. Nice :D

6. FastangV6 macrumors regular

FastangV6

$3.99

I am also curious if anyone has had any problems with this?

7. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

The thing I might not like though is, so I assume you make an event in calendar to trigger a profile, say a work event running 8-5 to be in silent mode. So that means 5 events that have to sit on your calendar? Does it still work if say I make a "profile" calendar and tell calendar to not show it?

8. paj macrumors regular

paj

No, if you want to create a repeating event (say for every weekday between 8 & 5), you just just need to configure it in any event and it will stay there even if you subsequently delete that event. It's not the most intuitive interface, but it works.

Although, ever since I installed it on Sunday, I'm getting 3 or 4 springboard crashes each day. Although I also installed a lockinfo update recently.... who knows.

9. acssprez1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Now that you mention it, I also experienced many SB crashes within the first few days. However, it appears that my phone has settled down. Its been a few days since I have had any crashes. :)