Calenders and alarms (and a couple of other minor q's)

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by stampax, Nov 28, 2009.

1. stampax macrumors member

Just signed up for mobile me and currently getting used to it an trying to make the most of all it's features.
    When it comes to syncing calenders, it becomes slightly annoying when I get the alarm message popping up on my macbook, iphone and imac - generally i will only want the alarm to pop up on one (i.e work stuff on my macbook, home appointments on my imac). Is there a way to set this up?

Also (rather than starting a sepreate thread, though this is on a diff topic) - i put some music into my idisk (one track, about 6 meg). it is showing up on my iphone, but as being zero kb, and when i click to play it nothing happens. When iclick on recent, it doesnt show it at all. Any ideas?

Finally - does mobileme have any kind of fucntionality that allows you to control your mac from a different location? I don't think it does, but thought id ask.

Thanks for any help :)

2. capt601 macrumors member

I believe there are a few apps that allow you to control your imac from your iphone. I am not sure of the names. check on the app forum.
    as far as the alarms, I agree. it is very annoying to get an alarm on your iphone and then come home and see the alarm waiting for you on your imac. I haven;t figured out a way to have it canceled once you cancel one, either on your phone or the computer. would be nice if they would synch up the alarms somehow.

3. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Your welcome, I hope this helps... :)