Calibration Profile

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Hichisky, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Hichisky macrumors member

I think I have gotten real close after learning how to tweak the built in calibrator. I know that all screens are a bit different, but I have attached the profile I just created for others to try. Assuming that your screen is similar to mine, you should find that it brings out the colors a bit more (can see this real well in launchpad.)

Hopefully this will help ones wanting what I was looking for. Also, feel free to post your profiles! :)

Attached Files:

2. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

3. Hichisky thread starter macrumors member

I assume you are asking as to if it is an LG or Samsung? I ran a command and the id returned was:
    B116XW05 V6

The guide that told me how to find this said that if the prefix is not LP, it is not an LG. So I assume it is the Samsung.

4. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Yes, I was asking for manufacturer and size. I have a 13" Samsung, it's LTH133BT01A03. Not sure what yours is...

I remember reading that some of the newer machines were shipping with a 3rd supplier, not LG nor Samsung... I forgot who it was though...

5. Hichisky thread starter macrumors member

I have the 11.6". Yeah, I don't know what that id/model number points too. Ill try doing a search on it.