California shipping route from China?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by vincentlin099, Jan 12, 2017.

1. vincentlin099 macrumors newbie

hi all,

I'm a student in California eagerly waiting for the MacBook Pro and It was shipped through UPS and just stopped in Alaska, I was wondering if there were any other Californians that could provide screenshots of tracking and if the MacBook went from Alaska to California or somewhere else? Also how long it will take once it leaves Alaska?

2. Make Apple Great Again macrumors member

I'm in Vancouver, and my MBP went through Ontario, California from Alaska...

[​IMG]

3. jerryk macrumors 68020

Alaska is UPS's standard stop from Asia to the West Coast. They have operations center in Anchorage. It is also the shortest great circle route so most airliners fly up to the southern tip of Alaska and down to China, Japan, or Korea.

4. vincentlin099 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi thanks for replying, do you know if they fly from Alaska to California or do they have To go to the world port in Kentucky? School has started for me and I don't have a computer hahaha

5. jerryk macrumors 68020

Louisville is there main air hub, but they also have one in Ontario, CA. Hopefully they will go to Ontario and get you your computer sooner, especially if you are in SoCal

And ouch, school with no computer!