Call Forwarding Active warning since update!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by d.williams, Dec 31, 2009.

1. d.williams macrumors newbie

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked, I couldn't find anything using the search.

I had my 3GS jailbroken and unlocked on firmwre 3.0 using purplera1n and it worked fine. I have just updated my phone to 3.2.1 software through iTunes, not kowing that I cant downgrade the baseband know I have updated it. Anyway, I read that blackra1n is still able to unlock my phone using the new baseband.

So I have installed blackra1n and installed sn0w. I get my T-Mobile carrier logo on the top left but every time I try to make a call I just get a "Call Forwarding Active" warning ad the call ends. I have re-jailbroken it 3-4 times an its still the same. I can't receive any calls either, it just goes straight to answer machine.

Thanks for any help

David

2. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

First of all there is no 3.2.1, there is a 3.1.2

Is Call Forwarding turned off in Settings/Phone/Call Forwarding ?

Did you restore between jailbreak attempts and choose set up as new ?

3. d.williams thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry ye 3.1.2

I simply plugged my phone in whilst jailbroken on 3.0. iTunes said a new update was available to I downloaded and installed 3.1.2. I then downloaded Blackra1n and then installed sn0w. I wasn't asked if I wanted to set my phone up as new.

But since that never worked, I then restored it back to 3.1.2 and set it up as new, yes.

I also have Call Forwarding off