Call Forwarding issue.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Victor ch, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Victor ch macrumors 6502a

Victor ch

Hi,

I unlocked my iPhone yesterday to work here in Costa Rica, and works great, except that when I call someone right in the middle of the dialing a window pops up saying "Call Forwarding Active" and underneath that a dismiss button. It doesn't affect the call, it goes away if I take the iPhone to my ear, and call forwarding is turned off in the iPhone, its just that I like talking in the loudspeaker and when this window appears its kind of annoying. does anyone know how to remove this?. I also know that another unlocked iPhone (si ud Luis) here in Costa Rica has the same issue. Thanks in advance.
    BTW: its the best frikinn phone in the world! :D

-Victor

2. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

Yes I unlocked my Phone too (and gave victor his for him to unlock) and this "issue" is present? Does anybody have the same thing?

3. nlivo macrumors 6502a

Yes, I have the same issue. I'd love for a solution.

Ps. I'm glad I searched before I posted another topic saying the same thing.

4. Victor ch thread starter macrumors 6502a

Victor ch

Thanks bro but Im at school right now and I cant download anything (damm servers) but I saw in there that if you're running 1.1.1 and dial ##002# it will fix it. It apparently did for me but Im not sure it works always.

EDIT. Apperently the dialing ##002# does not work... bummer.

-Victor

5. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

Same thing happens to me on T-Mobile in the UK.

6. bigcol1983 macrumors member

oliver see how ur with t-mobile in uk so am i and i have recently got my iphone , what settings do u use for internet access and how quick is it

email me if u have any info

cheers colin

7. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

I've posted the settings in my blog, URL in my sig. ;)

8. bigcol1983 macrumors member

thanks is ur internet fast. what about youtube can u getting it working

9. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

It's certainly not too slow as to be unusable. Fine for emails, checking forums etc. Wouldn't want to be using it all the time though.

Youtube won't work with anything less than EDGE. Just kicks up an error.

10. bigcol1983 macrumors member

so t-mobile uk doesnt support edge then the quickest is gprs. how long you been using your iphone for. only got mine on saturday

11. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

Yeah, only GPRS I'm afraid.

Got mine on Friday night, so still getting used to it. Had a touch for a few months before hand though, so know the basics.

12. skoops macrumors regular

have you guys tried to check if really all call diversions are disabled? I just typed *#62# on my iPhone and it listed all call forwarding parameters. I only have one active tho' and I'm not getting the popup window

13. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

Voice call unreachable is the only one I've got turned on.

14. Victor ch thread starter macrumors 6502a

Victor ch

THANKS BRO!!!!! Its finally gone :D:D Although I did not use the original repository and app, I used http://sendowski.de/iphone once there I used ForwardMSGfix ; worked like a charm. Also, check in the Tweaks (1.1.1) folder and there is one neat little fix called Edgefix 1.1.1 that will keep the APN after reboots. Thanks again.

Victor