Call forwarding to an Australian number

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hahnlove, Jul 15, 2009.

1. hahnlove macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I have a AT&T "Pay as you go" US number. It doesn't allow me to call forward internationally on that plan.

Is there a 3rd party or another service where I can get my number that I already have (not a new one) and forward the calls to my Australian Number hosted by the Optus network for my Iphone.

much help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. AllanJ macrumors newbie

Sign up for a Pay Per Call number on Callcentric.com in your AT&T Pay as you go area code. This will cost you $1.95 per month. Forward your AT&T cell to that number. Then on callcentric.com, forward that number to your australian number. Each minute will cost you the AT&T rate + $0.1305 per min (Callcentric's price of incoming = $0.015 + cost to australian mobile)

3. imacdaddy macrumors 6502a

Don't know if this will work.

What if you use the call forward busy code by dialing *67*[phone number]# and #67# to deactivate. When a call comes in you just select Decline on the iPhone to forward the call. I save these codes as Call Forward in my contacts for easy access.

More codes for GSM/3GSM (UMTS) phones http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding