Call if your card was not charged

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobsentell, Jun 16, 2010.

1. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

My credit card was not charged yesterday and I never received an email. After calling multiple times today, I was able to get a hold of someone. Aparently my cc was wrongly declined. She verified my number and tried again, this time it went through.

I asked how this would affect my place in line as I ordered at 5:30AM CST yesterday. She said the order was 'pending' a valid credit card. AT&T had a phone set aside in the assumption the cc issue was false. But of course if I never called, they'd cancel the order.

Call and check: 866-391-0749.

She also said to look at the type of shipping you are getting. AT&T is only paying for overnight delivery on launch day only. If you something other than overnight, you are not getting it launch day.

2. toliy253 macrumors member

Thanks for the heads up. I called and made sure everything was OK and it was. She checked my cc number and confirmed that all is well. The at&t rep also told me that it will take 24 to 48 hrs for me to see a change on my cc.

3. Macshroomer macrumors 65816

Macshroomer

Same here, all is well...