Call of Duty 2

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by gregmartin64, Dec 20, 2011.

1. gregmartin64 macrumors newbie

I'm new to the MAC, just got a :apple: Mac Mini and I LOVE it :)

Anyway, I bought Call of Duty 2 from the Apple Store ( I used to play it on the xbox), I've played the single player and it's great, but can anyone tell me if the multiplayer side is rife with hacks?

Is it worth playing and practising, or does every other user has an aimbot and wallhack to ruin the challenge?

I just tried one game and noticed that people seemed to be able to shoot me with small arms fire from miles away! Are they just really really good, or is it worth sticking at!

Thanks and Merry Christmas ( nearly ),
    Greg

2. gregmartin64 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, I've played a few games online and answered my own question, it does appear that a number of people use hacks. Aimbots especially, one guy racked up 125 kills and only died 9 times, in fifteen minutes! Impressive I suppose but a bit of a shame. Thought it was just a PC thing....lol

3. Killery96 macrumors 6502

As a Mac user you are still playing with PC users. In CoD4, a mac user still plays online with PC users. CoD2 isn't as bad as some. In CoD MW3 I find someone with a program playing for them every fourth game approximately. Often they even fess up to it.