Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheG00n

macrumors newbie
Original poster
I just recently bought Call of Duty 4 and i have a brand new iMac to play it on and i was all excited to play the multiplayer but i can not because every time i try and go into the server i get the message "Awaiting Key Code Authorization"........do not know why it is saying that....i have the 1.7 patch installed....i can refresh the server list and anything else but i just can not get into a multiplayer game. I went online and looked to see if anyone else was having this problem and sure enough there are a hand full of people that are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what i can do to fix this. If i can even fix this.

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
I just recently bought Call of Duty 4 and i have a brand new iMac to play it on and i was all excited to play the multiplayer but i can not because every time i try and go into the server i get the message "Awaiting Key Code Authorization"........do not know why it is saying that....i have the 1.7 patch installed....i can refresh the server list and anything else but i just can not get into a multiplayer game. I went online and looked to see if anyone else was having this problem and sure enough there are a hand full of people that are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what i can do to fix this. If i can even fix this.
Go to Multiplayer options and enter your key code. I dont think it will work without it, unless they have changed things since UO.

afroninja1337

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2009
loading issue

Hey Whenever I try to join a game, or even create one, the loading takes at least 3 minutes.
And 85% of the time when i try to join a game it takes 5 minutes till the loading bar is done and then it says "service. network time disconnect" , or something like that.

What should i do???:confused:

please reply

asiankid

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2009
haha hey guys....:)
Anyone have a multiplayer code I can use? That would be very helpful. My email is 42kumquatsllamarule@gmail.com
btw: I live in China, so when I play online, most of you would be probably not online at that time, so plz can you give me a code?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.