Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Error....Please Help

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by TheG00n, Nov 10, 2008.

1. TheG00n macrumors newbie

Mar 5, 2008
    Spring Arbor University and Hartland, MI
    I just recently bought Call of Duty 4 and i have a brand new iMac to play it on and i was all excited to play the multiplayer but i can not because every time i try and go into the server i get the message "Awaiting Key Code Authorization" not know why it is saying that....i have the 1.7 patch installed....i can refresh the server list and anything else but i just can not get into a multiplayer game. I went online and looked to see if anyone else was having this problem and sure enough there are a hand full of people that are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what i can do to fix this. If i can even fix this.
  2. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

Jul 7, 2004
    Go to Multiplayer options and enter your key code. I dont think it will work without it, unless they have changed things since UO.
  3. TheG00n thread starter macrumors newbie

Mar 5, 2008
    Spring Arbor University and Hartland, MI
  4. def metal rules macrumors newbie

Dec 7, 2008
    hey i have a c version of call of duty 4
    and i don't have the multiplayer code could u plz emailit to me

it just i can't find anyne else with it

5. afroninja1337 macrumors newbie

Jan 4, 2009
    loading issue

Hey Whenever I try to join a game, or even create one, the loading takes at least 3 minutes.
    And 85% of the time when i try to join a game it takes 5 minutes till the loading bar is done and then it says "service. network time disconnect" , or something like that.

What should i do???:confused:

please reply
  6. Ahmad houjeij macrumors newbie

Oct 25, 2009
    hi i just want to play online i find it very nice to play with people online so plz can any one send me a valid code at plzzzzzzz and thx.
  7. asiankid macrumors newbie

Nov 10, 2009
    haha hey guys....:)
    Anyone have a multiplayer code I can use? That would be very helpful. My email is
    btw: I live in China, so when I play online, most of you would be probably not online at that time, so plz can you give me a code?
  8. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Aug 11, 2005
    Behind the lens
    Stop asking for serial numbers...BUY THE GAME!