Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Error....Please Help

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by TheG00n, Nov 10, 2008.

1. TheG00n macrumors newbie

TheG00n

I just recently bought Call of Duty 4 and i have a brand new iMac to play it on and i was all excited to play the multiplayer but i can not because every time i try and go into the server i get the message "Awaiting Key Code Authorization"........do not know why it is saying that....i have the 1.7 patch installed....i can refresh the server list and anything else but i just can not get into a multiplayer game. I went online and looked to see if anyone else was having this problem and sure enough there are a hand full of people that are having the same issue. Any suggestions on what i can do to fix this. If i can even fix this.

2. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

Go to Multiplayer options and enter your key code. I dont think it will work without it, unless they have changed things since UO.

3. TheG00n thread starter macrumors newbie

TheG00n

4. def metal rules macrumors newbie

hey
    hey i have a c version of call of duty 4
    and i don't have the multiplayer code could u plz emailit to me
    at def_metal_02@hotmail.com

it just i can't find anyne else with it

thanks

5. afroninja1337 macrumors newbie

loading issue

Hey Whenever I try to join a game, or even create one, the loading takes at least 3 minutes.
    And 85% of the time when i try to join a game it takes 5 minutes till the loading bar is done and then it says "service. network time disconnect" , or something like that.

What should i do???:confused:

please reply

6. Ahmad houjeij macrumors newbie

hi i just want to play online i find it very nice to play with people online so plz can any one send me a valid code at ahmad.houjeij@hotmail.com plzzzzzzz and thx.

7. asiankid macrumors newbie

haha hey guys....:)
    Anyone have a multiplayer code I can use? That would be very helpful. My email is 42kumquatsllamarule@gmail.com
    btw: I live in China, so when I play online, most of you would be probably not online at that time, so plz can you give me a code?

8. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Stop asking for serial numbers...BUY THE GAME!