Call Of Duty 4 With Logitech Dual Action Gamepad?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by matt1219, Nov 24, 2008.

1. matt1219 macrumors regular

I played COD for 360 at my friend's house yesterday and fell in love with it, so I might buy it for my Mac. I was wondering, can I use the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad (http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=29384) to play it on my Mac to get an 360 experience while playing? If so, would the controls be the same, or would I have to map them myself?

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

i know on the pc version, it doesnt have native controller support and pretty much forced mouse and keyboard usage.

if this same restriction is on the mac version, i dont know

3. matt1219 thread starter macrumors regular

Well actually I was thinking of getting the PC version. I might be able to map the keys though using Xpadder like I did with my Rock Band drums.

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

yea thats what i eneded up having to do too, though it would be nice of the support was built in as those programs arent the best imo lol

5. matt1219 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah you're right. I just like the controller experience a lot better than mashing on keyboards and mice. =P

6. matt1219 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm looking on Best Buy right now and they have an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- for Windows made by Microsoft. Do you think it's worth the 63 bucks?