Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rando

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Michigan
I have Call Of Duty: Black Ops for my MacBook Pro... It works but keeps crashing while I'm playing it which is really annoying! Does anybody know why it would crash after about 10-15 minutes of game play! HELPPP!!?!
This is what I'm playing on.

:apple::apple::apple:MacBook Pro:apple::apple::apple:
:apple:OS X Version 10.8.2:apple:
:apple:2.5 GHz Intel Core i5:apple:
:apple:8GB 1600 MHz DDR3:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:
:apple:Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB:apple:

Last edited:

A Hebrew

macrumors 6502a
Jan 7, 2012
Minnesota
I have Call Of Duty: Black Ops for my MacBook Pro... It works but keeps crashing while I'm playing it which is really annoying! Does anybody know why it would crash after about 10-15 minutes of game play! HELPPP!!?!
This is what I'm playing on.

:apple::apple::apple:MacBook Pro:apple::apple::apple:
:apple:OS X Version 10.8.2:apple:
:apple:2.5 GHz Intel Core i5:apple:
:apple:8GB 1600 MHz DDR3:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:
:apple:Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB:apple:
First, check some of the last version reviews on the Mac App Store, if you got it from a cd check for any updates. Reinstall the game.

Rando

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2012
Michigan
First, check some of the last version reviews on the Mac App Store, if you got it from a cd check for any updates. Reinstall the game.

I got it from a cd how do I check for updates?

I read the information in the App Store on this game it says it's not recommended for the newer MacBook Pros because they have a Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics card... Which doesn't make sense because they're the ones that are putting them in their new products... How should I go about fixing this problem? Should I turn down the Resolution and frame rate in the settings of the game or will I have to upgrade/downgrade to a different graphics card?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.