Call Of Duty for iPhone/iPod?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Bchagey, Oct 21, 2011.

  1. Bchagey macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    #1
    minus COD Zombies available on the app store, do you think they will start releasing COD games for iOS? id love to have Modern Warfare on my phone.
     
  2. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

    Thetonyk123

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Location:
    Earth
    #2
    I would like that but there is a 99.9% chance that it won't happen. That 0.1% is very big
     
  3. Jason black macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    #3
    Why would you want to play that on your phone?
     
  4. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

    Thetonyk123

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Location:
    Earth
    #4
    Yeah the controls would SUCK!
     
  5. Bchagey thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    #5
    though it'd be super cute.
     
  6. Almy macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    #6
    Gameloft's "Modern Combat" series is shaping up nicely. The 3rd one comes out next week and includes 10 player multi player as well as new search and destroy and domination modes.
     
  7. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

    Thetonyk123

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Location:
    Earth
    #7
    Modern combat is $7! I got the online shooter archetype it's ok has some game modes and it's only $0.99
     
  8. kgames macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
  9. brendanryder macrumors 6502a

    brendanryder

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2006
    Location:
    Calgary
    #9
    Playing games like this on my phone just anger me after ive played them on a 60" tv :(
     

Share This Page