Call volume

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bigrids, Oct 10, 2018.

1. bigrids macrumors newbie

bigrids

Just got my new watch functioning as it should with cellular (on Vodafone UK). Tried making a call this afternoon but found the volume very low. Does anyone have any advice or indeed similar experience.

2. Mabus51 macrumors 65816

3. bigrids thread starter macrumors newbie

bigrids

Thanks but my volume was on full. I thought this version of the watch had a 50% better speaker and was expecting a lot more.

4. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Which watch are you using. Previous AW speakers did not do well but the AW4 is super loud in comparison.

5. bigrids thread starter macrumors newbie

bigrids

Version 4

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Then there must be something wrong. Might be time to visit your local Apple Store.

7. Rangers94 macrumors 6502

Rangers94

Either that or op doesn’t realize how low Series 3 speakers are compared to Series 4.

They may not be loud enough to you but the speakers are greatly improved in Series 4.

8. rgyiv macrumors regular

rgyiv

I only have a Version 2 and my call volume is perfectly fine. Granted, I haven't been in public places making the call, typically in my car or living room, but I've had no issues.

9. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Yep, I knew I made the right choice to upgrade when I heard the AW4 speaker the first time.

10. ac360 macrumors newbie

AW4 is my first Apple Watch. I’ve always felt the call volume not high enough. But reading comments by owners of AW3 and earlier, I guess AW4 is better than previous generations?