iPhone Call wating

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Mohamedfouad, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mohamedfouad macrumors newbie

Hi every one
    I have iphone 5 with ios 8.1.2
    When i have call waiting i cant cancel on it or swap between 2 call
    I want to khonw to to cancel on new call or answer it
    Thanks for all

2. MCSN macrumors regular

MCSN

i have iP5c and have the same problem. also cannot merge calls, or join calls for a conference. if someone is on the phone, and the 2nd call rings in, if I touch the next call, it cancels both calls.

3. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

Ever since getting my 6+ I've found that call waiting is a bit hit and miss. Sometimes I don't get the 'beep' alert for a second incoming call at all, and I'm only alerted to the fact someone tried calling when they leave me a voicemail.
    Even when not on a call, sometimes my phone doesn't ring at all and I just get the voicemail despite having a strong signal at the time. iOS8?

4. sbailey4 macrumors 68030

sbailey4

Yeah I believe extended call features don't work to well in iOS 8. I can be on a call and a second call comes in, try and sent to VM so it will stop ringing but that kills all audio on orig call. Not sure it happens every time but I have not ever been very successful with multiple calls since iOS 8. Sad that the main function of a PHONE doesn't "just work" every time and easily.

OP as for your answer, see the buttons on the phone while a call is coming in. They are pretty self explanatory how they should work anyway.