Call your CC company if you ordered two phones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigSky20, Sep 16, 2014.

1. BigSky20 macrumors regular

I ordered two iPhone 6 Plus phones on the launch date at 12:03 AM PT and had a delivery date through Verizon of 9/19.

I have plenty of room on my CC, however, my CC company throught it looked suspicious since it was a large amount through Verizon.

I have sinced corrected the issue (within 10 minutes) but I may have lost my place in line and I was told my ship date may move.

Just trying to help other people...if you ordered two phones (two lines) make sure you call your CC number before you get bumped out of line!

2. Eric8199 macrumors 6502a

Ordered two on my Chase card, $800, no issues. But still not a bad idea to check.

3. rollerbones macrumors member

Happened to me, called the next day and told them to allow it and everything was good.
    Glad they do catch things like that, better safe then sorry I guess.

4. Switchback666 macrumors 68000

Switchback666

My first order was actually cancel without even a email from apple, nothing wrong on my bank ends (they stated) but i never even got email saying they were going to cancel my order from apple; that was around 3:40 am launch time and checked the status later that day i saw the cancelled notice.

I placed another order again the same day, so far still processing but i do have 3-4 weeks delivery now.......

Again everything fine on the bank end.