callbar/lockscreen problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adondeeres, Jan 11, 2014.

1. adondeeres macrumors newbie

Wondering if anyone could help me out.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2.

Incoming calls used to look like this on my lockscreen with the white callbar only and I could still do things on my lockscreen: http://www.actualidadiphone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Callbar-LockScreen.jpg

Now they look like the image on the right and I am no longer able to do anything on my lockscreen (check email, etc - as I have lockinfo installed): http://cydiaism.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screenshot_4.png

No major recent changes (no new apps, no significant system setting changes) I can recall. Unsure what triggered this. Changed settings to no avail.

2. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

May have to post this question under the jailbreak section. that's if you haven't done this already.

3. adondeeres thread starter macrumors newbie

4. gemnilocs macrumors 6502

gemnilocs

Sure. I miss that feature when my phone was jailbroken.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Callbar just got updates either yesterday or today. There's been two so far. I'm not having your issue though so maybe it's a conflict with the new changes and Lockinfo?

My issue is this however…

Attached Files:

6. adondeeres thread starter macrumors newbie

I wasn't sure what the issue was so I updated callbar. The version I was using was 2.3-126. I think this was the last good version for 6.1.2. I tried one of the newer versions on cydia and had to revert back to a backup copy of -126 because it did not fix the problem and I encountered a different problem with the updated version for iOS7.