Calling All HoN and SSIV(PSN) Gamers!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by PandaOnslaught, Jun 7, 2010.

1. PandaOnslaught
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors regular

PandaOnslaught

Hello
    i just started to play Heroes of Newerth. i'm a long time DotA player/fan and recently picked up HoN and im not looking back. The game is fantastic and im really excited to start to play. But i could use a few people to join me so i dont have to pug all the time. So if you play and are interested in joining me please reply with a message or in post with your account name and we'll try and play a few games to see how it goes!

I also play Super Street Fighter 4 on the Playstation Network, im always looking for people to play with, hit me up on PSN: Lovemedestroyer or respond with a post or msg if your interested.(thought i would post this in the same thread) i play Akuma, Makoto, Guile, Ken, Blanka and Balrog.

I'm on the East Coast and Generally play after 9pm. Hope to see some of you soon!

2. BayouBengal
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors regular

I play Super Street Fighter IV occasionaly as well, my PSN name is Beavis56

Do you use an arcade stick? i keep feeling like I'm at a disadvantage with a dualshock3.

3. PandaOnslaught
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors regular

PandaOnslaught

Awesome man, i'll add you when i get on. i do use a stick, but i just bought it last week so im getting used to it still so i dont think you'll be at a disadvantage playing me ahahaha.

Who do you play as??