Calling ALL New Yorkers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MattGTO, May 29, 2008.

1. MattGTO macrumors regular

MattGTO

Wassup, guys? I used to be registered here, but I forgot my username...it had something to do with iPods, LOL.

Anyway, with the news lately giving us certainty of a 3G iPhone release at WWDC, I have been looking at the iPhone section of this site a lot more now. And with the latest news of the commercial being shot on the fifth avenue store, I though we might be able to get some leaked information by watching shoot. So, everyone with an iPhone (or any camera for that matter) in New York, would you guys want to go down there and post some pics of the shoot?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yeah, because Apple will let people anywhere near the store to see the new iPhone.

Seriously, without a zoom, Apple has probably just blocked off just enough of the store to render any iPhone pictures worthless. :D

3. MattGTO thread starter macrumors regular

MattGTO

4. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I'll be in manhattan tomorrow, which will be too late to take pictures.

5. iSaga macrumors regular

I'm outside the store right now as we speak, Steve Jobs is handing out free 3G Iphones to everyone here. Better hurry..

6. alansmallen macrumors 6502a

I went to the store last night because I have an apartment a couple block away, and they have it taped down so the closest you can get will only let you see the central elevator. Everything else is unvisible. Unless we can get a crane and go over the Apple store....

7. mhuk01 macrumors 6502

surely someone in an office window that overlooks the apple store who has a camera with a big lens can get a photo?

8. DreamPod macrumors 65816

You realize of course that last night's commercial could have been for anything at all? A 3G iPhone commercial seems rather doutful, as so far no iPhone commercial has ever taken place in...well, any location at all, let alone a specific location like an Apple Store. They've all been closeups of the phone itself without even showing much of the person with the phone. I don't see why they would suddenly change that, the iPhone's features are why people buy it, so they are the best thing to concentrate on in commercials.

9. tothelimit macrumors regular

tothelimit

by my count there are 6 iphone commercials that take place in 'locations' (as you're using the term)... the ones where the people talk about their experiences with them. most were shot out in very open public places.

Attached Files: