Calls not working fully after JB iOS 4.3.1 this morning

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pbush25, Apr 4, 2011.

1. pbush25 macrumors regular

So after the Dev_team released their jailbreak this morning, I immediately tried to use it. The jailbreak worked fine, and I was able to install most apps without a problem, but then someone tried to call me. The call connected, but it was as if they couldn't hear me. The microphone works because I can use voice control/voice memo, and I restored it once already, and that fixed the issue. Does anyone else know someone who has experienced this? Or how to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help!

2. redbeard331 macrumors 6502a

redbeard331

Hmmm, I'm having problems with the dialer buttons being unresponsive, as in when a call comes in I hit the button tyo answer and nothing happens, so I have to keep trying until it answers. Once I can connect I haven't had any problems with sound though.. Not sure if it's connected..

3. pbush25 thread starter macrumors regular

Don't think so. Eventually yesterday, I restored again to normal iOS and even then the call wasn't working. I just had to reset all my settings, which is usually a last resort for me because I don't like having to redo all of that. But I jailbroke it after I made sure calls were working after that and it works fine now. But maybe you can try the same thing, and see if it works. Good luck!

4. ktemple macrumors newbie

I'm experiencing a worse problem...after the JB with pwnage, often I get the pop up "no sim card" and I can't make or receive any calls.

I've tried to take off the sim and insiert again, but later I get the same message. I've done the JB 3 times, but I still get this message.

5. himni macrumors regular

What BaseBand & iPhone do you have? I know there are problems with keeping/preserving older BB and using them on 4.3.1.

6. ktemple macrumors newbie

IP4 GSM with an official carrier, BB 04.10.01

7. pbush25 thread starter macrumors regular

That's what I have too. You may need to reset the settings, like I did. That solved it for me

8. Daniel.gindi macrumors newbie

Hi!
    I have the exact same situation.
    What exactly do you mean by reset settings? Which settings? Did you reset all apps and everything?
    Thanks!

9. pbush25 thread starter macrumors regular

Not all the settings as in apps and such, but just the basic ones, like wi-fi passwords, etc. But the issue may be unrelated. It happened again 2 days later, I took my phone into the Apple Store and they said there was a problem with the phone and it was immediately replaced. Gotta love great Customer Service.