Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ganja24

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 9, 2009
Settings>Phone>Calls on Other Devices

How can I clear the "Allow Calls On" list of my devices that I no longer have?

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Settings>Phone>Calls on Other Devices

How can I clear the "Allow Calls On" list of my devices that I no longer have?

As far as I know they should disappear when you sign out of icloud on those devices. Did you sign out of icloud before getting rid of those services? It's not enough to merely reset/reinstall them I think.

ganja24

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 9, 2009
As far as I know they should disappear when you sign out of icloud on those devices. Did you sign out of icloud before getting rid of those services? It's not enough to merely reset/reinstall them I think.
Yes I signed out of iCloud on the devices

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Yes I signed out of iCloud on the devices

OK. Only thing I can think to do is log in to icloud.com and then apple I'd sites and check to see of your devices are listed there. If they are and you definitely believe you signed our of icloud then contact apple and tell them that, if they're not then contact apple and tell them you're still seeing them in that list. Support in either case I'm afraid, though someone else may have a better idea

ganja24

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 9, 2009
Under icloud.com > settings .. I see devices I currently have which is good. I signed out for sure because my last iPhone sold the person activated on his Apple ID in front of me.

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Under icloud.com > settings .. I see devices I currently have which is good. I signed out for sure because my last iPhone sold the person activated on his Apple ID in front of me.

I think support is your only recourse then. Even if things on the "Allow calls on" list aren't really doing anything I think, like you, I'd want them gone. Bummer but hopefully they'll get you fixed up without too much hassle.

ganja24

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 9, 2009
Thanks,
I think there should be option that would allow us to manually delete devices we don't want on the list

Feenician

macrumors 603
Jun 13, 2016
Thanks,
I think there should be option that would allow us to manually delete devices we don't want on the list[/QUOTthis yeah, maybe. Might make adding one back a bit inconvient but if they can't be relied on to disappear then a manual fallback is a good thing. Good luck with it anyway

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.