CALLS VM ON APPLE WATCH

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Yankeegirl, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Yankeegirl macrumors member

Yankeegirl

I noticed today that I have every phone call and voicemail on my Watch since I received it in April.
    I want to know how to delete them? It's not mirroring my iPhone which I delete calls vm daily~
    Any help would be appreciated!✌️

2. sumsingwong macrumors 6502a

sumsingwong

I just deleted a voicemail off my phone and it was deleted on my AW. Make sure you get out of the voicemail list and go back in so it refreshes and updates the list.

3. Yankeegirl thread starter macrumors member

Yankeegirl

Appreciate the suggestion. Thanks! Nothing has worked! Plan on calling Apple tomorrow~
    They are there since April. I have nothing on my phone......

4. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

I have the same problem so I would be interested in what you hear from Apple.

5. Yankeegirl thread starter macrumors member

Yankeegirl

I'll post any resolution here~

6. eb25 macrumors newbie

Had not noticed this issue until reading this thread - no vm but did have random recent calls dating back to 6/5/15 - could not erase - called Apple - tried a few things but unpairing / repairing solved it - there might be a better way but that worked.

7. Yankeegirl thread starter macrumors member

Yankeegirl

Thanks for your reply! Hmmm I really don't want to unpair and pair but it may be the only way~ Maybe it's a glitch that will be addressed in the future?
    I googled it. I'm not alone. Haven't seen a resolution!

8. papbot macrumors 6502

My voice mails have cleared but I have two recents that refuse to go. They are several weeks apart so I don't know what the pattern is. It is a glitch in the software and will hopefully be resolved in an update. Un-pairing will fix it but I wouldn't take that step unless there were a lot of other issues going on.

9. Yankeegirl thread starter macrumors member

Yankeegirl

Hey guys! Just finished my call to Apple. Was on hold for a while as *Brian* looked into the issue. His Watch was the same. Had all of his calls and vm.
    Seems engineers told him there is no way at the moment to delete all of them. A repair may help but I'm not willing to try.
    Also said go to Apple.com/feedback. Express your concerns~
    Last he said iOS 9 MAY resolve the issue.
    So there you have it!
    It's not huge to me~ Just wondered