Calorie Counter iPhone/iPad App Promo Codes

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Viaden, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Viaden macrumors newbie

We have a couple of promo codes for our newest app Calorie Counter that we are willing to share with you.

The app is an ultimate Calorie Counter with the handiest features: giant food and activities database, cooking recipes, ability to create your own diets and activity plans, tracker of body parameters, mood, water consumption, blood pressure and blood sugar!

[​IMG]

If you would like to get a code and leave a review of the app on the iTunes - please reply to this thread with your iTunes nickname.

2. Krad3130 macrumors regular

Krad3130

iTunes Nickname?

I don't know what my iTunes nickname is but I would love a promo code for this app and I would leave a review. Please let me know what I have to do to get a promo code.

Thanks!

3. Burr510 macrumors member

Burr510

I dont know my iTunes name either... but my Wife would love this.
    and I would definitely leave a review... How do I get a code?
    cant you send one in a private message?

4. Viaden thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, I guess I cannot send a PM to you guys, maybe because I'm newbie. If you could let me know your emails (probably post them here or email me) I'd send you the codes. My email is olga.vakulenko@viaden.com.

5. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

Great APP!

I've used calorie counting and tracking apps before, but Calorie Counter is the best of the bunch. Calorie Counter is everything the AppStore description describes and more.
    Also, it has a lot of features other apps don't, with a very comprehensive database of foods. Some of the features included are;
    blood pressure and sugar entry, various body measurements such as arms, legs and thighs so you can track changes (in addition to weight and height),
    a diet plan, and each food eaten shows in a chart with nutrients with cumalative totals for the day. Also, a very comprehensive help file is included.
    The search feature finds foods very fast, and you can add your own recipies and foods. All the foods I have searched for match the nutrition labels on the foods.
    I was surprised by the price, as I expected it to be more expensive than it is.
    Very well polished and thought out application. 5 star app.
    :p

6. dseig001 macrumors member

7. rotemher macrumors newbie

hello ,

my id is : Hershko27

my email address is : mta.sadna2011@gmail.com .

i would to get your app promo code.

thank.