Resolved Calypsocase Cabrio iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mark Kappert, May 26, 2015.

?

Which Calypsocase Cabrio?

1. Paris Glorry

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Sidney Morning

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Mark Kappert, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015

Mark Kappert macrumors regular

Mark Kappert

I already made an thread due to which case from GoldBlack I should choice for my iPhone 6, but I changed my mind because an exclusive case would fit it better. It will cost me €166 / $180, so I don't need to make the wrong choice

Went to the Calypsocase website and there I saw two beautiful cases the ''Paris Glory''
    [​IMG]

and the ''Sidney Morning''.
    [​IMG]

I never have seen this Cabrio cases in real, so I don't know how the color looks like.

Maybe some of you own one and would share a picture? At least which color should I get with the iPhone 6 in Gold, my thoughts are going to the ''Paris Glory''

2. alextethompson macrumors newbie

3. Will22 macrumors 65816

Will22

This, plus they are not very nice looking.

4. Mark Kappert thread starter macrumors regular

Mark Kappert

A few minutes I ordered a case for my iPhone but I din't went for the Calypsocase because fist of all the price tag (not that it's a problem to pay it) al least I saw a few pics on the internet and I don't believe it's looking gorgeous....

I'll keep it as a little secret which case I ordered but when I got it I'll make a few pics

5. hamiltonrwatch macrumors regular

hamiltonrwatch

A wise choice.:D In the interim, here's some suggested reading.

The short story: a LOT of folks, myself included, were disappointed with
    these carneys.

6. Th wolf macrumors newbie

I would avoid Calypso Crystal as they will give you a major headache and you won't receive your case, I have been waiting three months and forced to take legal action as they do not deliver.

Please see other response in other thread relating to this company experience. There are several others like this on web.

The emperor s new clothes.......
    --- Post Merged, Nov 28, 2016 ---
    Avoid this company calypso crystal unless you want your fingers burnt... See other threads and further down....