Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

precator

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Just for taking the pictures, default way, is it the same quality as when I take the pic on the Iphones regular camera app? Or is Camera+ better? I understand the editing aspects of Camera+, just was wondering picture taking wise is there any improvements?

Jonk1183

macrumors regular
May 31, 2011
use default camera, just edit with camera+

Just for taking the pictures, default way, is it the same quality as when I take the pic on the Iphones regular camera app? Or is Camera+ better? I understand the editing aspects of Camera+, just was wondering picture taking wise is there any improvements?

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Camera+ will take full quality photos. The only thing it won't do that the iOS Camera app does is HDR photos (Apple hasn't released an API for it) or video.

jgalan14

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
Camera+ will take full quality photos. The only thing it won't do that the iOS Camera app does is HDR photos (Apple hasn't released an API for it) or video.

Yup same resolution , but for some reason camera + takes better pictures specially in the dark (or at least it does for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.