Camera app which does not show the screen - does this even exist?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by shdwkillr, Sep 7, 2009.

1. shdwkillr macrumors member

Looking for a camera app on iPhone which only show a blank screen (or maybe, just a very small screen) so that people beside will not realize that you are taking photos.

OR

is there a camera app which allows to click anywhere to do a snapshot so that we do not always need to press the snap button juz above the home button..

Reason: so that I can quickly take a snapshot whenever I am walking on a road without thinking much and having to aim properly. (Sometimes I just come on such situation when I really need these function)

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Camera Genius will allow the entire screen to act as a shutter button. The app that conceals such action doesn't exist best I know. Actually these days afaik they have tried to make the function of a cell phone photo to be more obvious than ever and for good reason.

3. IronLogik macrumors 6502

This screams "I am taking pictures of things I shouldn't be taking pictures of."

4. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I'm glad there is no stealth camera apps. You should make one yourself. :)

5. shdwkillr thread starter macrumors member

Haha, I understand your meaning..
    Basically I just want to take some photos during the boring lectures but do not want my classmates to complain to the lecturers..
    LOL

6. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Do you really need to be taking pictures of the girls thong sitting 2 rows in front of you during lecture? Just do a google image search and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

7. shdwkillr thread starter macrumors member

Man, I am not interested to take photos which only have a back without a front.. (well, if you have a good idea of taking pictures of those sitting 2 rows behind during lecture, hmm, you will be great..)