Camera apps not working after update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by azncookiecutter, Dec 23, 2010.

1. azncookiecutter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Recently upgraded some cydia apps, and now none of the third party camera apps work (Camera+), along with any light apps. If I recall correctly, it was an update for sbadblock and FaceTime fps mod. Any suggestions to get this fixed? iPhone 4, iOS 4.1, jailbroken with limera1n.

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Try removing possible offending apps, app by app till you figure out which one is messing with the camera apps.

3. antok86 macrumors member

4. elipem01, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010

elipem01 macrumors member

My Redlaser app stopped working also. It pops up saying I need to have a camera to use it. Don't know whats causing the problem yet. I'm still on 4.1.

5. elipem01 macrumors member

There was an update for the FaceTime fps mod, resolution mod, and phonecloser and now my redlaser app works. Not sure which one was causing the problem.

6. azncookiecutter thread starter macrumors newbie

Turns out it was the 0.7 update for the FaceTime FPS mod. 0.8 fixed the problem, although I removed it anyway, as it was mostly useless for me. Hope this helps someone.