camera apps

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by darthbutt, Mar 12, 2016.

1. darthbutt macrumors newbie

darthbutt

I'm looking for suggestions for a camera app for my macbook air, I'm running OSX 10.9, but don't mind having to upgrade. Photo Booth is fine for selfies and whatnot, but I have the Logitech c920 webcam and I know it can do better than PB allows.

I'd like an app that can take long exposure images at intervals, I can deal with these functions being separate, but I'd rather they not be, this isn't for work or anything, so would prefer a free app, or something on the cheaper side, anyone know of anything?

2. Evren Carven macrumors regular

Evren Carven

Please search 'camera' or some thing similar in Mac App Store to find your need.

3. darthbutt thread starter macrumors newbie

darthbutt

WOW! what a useful suggestion, I can't believe I didn't think of that myself, thankyou SO much! now all I have to do is sift through 525 different apps to find the one I need.

searching the mac app store for something specific is impossible, as it only checks the name of the app. so unless there's a camera app called "long exposure interval timer camera" (and there's not, I checked) thankyou, but next suggestion please.