Camera Apps

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zoablive, Aug 16, 2008.

1. zoablive macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Are there any good apps to enhance the camera??
    Regards,

Zoablive

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Nothing to enhance it...

3. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

There is no way to enhance the hardware by adding software. The camera is what it is. You are better off using software like Photoshop on your computer.

4. alFR macrumors 68020

Actually a software update could add a lot of things like exposure compensation, digital zoom (pretty useless but possible), white balance adjustment etc. I think there was a camera app for jailbroken V1 iPhones that did just that.

5. GNice macrumors 6502

Snapture adds a lot to the (1st gen, jailbroken) iPhone...I would expect something similar exists or will exists in the AppStore.

http://www.snapture.org/

6. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

True, but this can all be done with most photo processing programs. What's needed for an improvement(s) is a flash, higher pixel count and an improved lenes.

Of course the only real way to get any substantial PQ improvement is to use a real dedicated camera and not a phone that has a cheap camera built in.

7. DreamPod macrumors 65816

I was reading about a neat app that lets you take pictures and then assemble them into stop-motion movies, forget the name though :(

8. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

FLIPBOOK can do this. Is this what you were thinking of? It's one of my favorite apps for the iPhone right now....