Camera Connection Kit?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by StBDawg, Apr 19, 2010.

1. StBDawg macrumors regular

Did anyone that pre ordered the Camera Connection Kit get charged or have their order changed to "Prepared for Shipment"? I got an email today saying there was a problem with the credit card on file so I had to either retry it or change cards. I quickly switched my payment to another credit card. I hope it didn't delay me getting it.

2. dilute37 macrumors member

dilute37

Yup

My account has been dinged for the amount of the camera connection kit. It says prepared for shipment, but without a ship date or an ETA. But I'm right there with you.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Mine too..It seems they are shipping them out.

4. ImaVeggie macrumors regular

ImaVeggie

Mine still says Not Shipped Yet. The Apple Case, however, now says Prepared for Shipment.

5. coelacanth macrumors 6502

6. mrgossett macrumors 6502

I have both the Apple case and the camera kit ordered, and they both still say "not shipped yet." :mad: I placed the order on 4/9. When were orders placed that are now shipping?

7. StBDawg thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered mine on March 27th and mine still says "Not Yet Shipped" I'm hoping it changes to "Prepared for Shipment" soon. I hope the whole credit card error didn't delay my order. Did you guys do free shipping or 2-3 Day? I chose 2-3 Day so I get it quicker. I hope its not like the actual iPad launch where you'll get it the same day as the free shipping. I'm tempted to call Apple.com up and ask. I don't want to pay for expedited shipping if I don't have to.

8. shrimpdesign macrumors 6502a

shrimpdesign

9. PathVu macrumors member

PathVu

10. dukeblue91 macrumors 65816

dukeblue91

11. nojokews6 macrumors regular

Just ordered today. It says delivered on may 14. Any chance it will come sooner? I might try and just pick it up at the store on April 30. I would think they will get a few instock with the 3gs

12. mac jones macrumors 68040

Yeah so did I!

Says it ain't gonna ship today. More like 3 weeks or something.

I'm hoping it's an error. :D

13. OpenThirdeye macrumors member

Mine shipped early this morning! It's supposed to be delivered on 4/23.

14. StBDawg thread starter macrumors regular

Wow this is irritating, I pre ordered mine on the day they went up to order. Mine still says "Not Yet Shipped". It better not have to go to "Prepared for Shipment" then "Shipped". I am gonna be really mad if it doesn't come this week. I paid the extra shipping for 2-3 day shipping.

15. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

Mine was also shipped according to an email Apple sent.

16. StBDawg thread starter macrumors regular

For everyone that got an email saying yours shipped, when did you place your order. I am raising hell if you placed your order after March 27th.

17. chhhrrriiisss macrumors 6502a

Does anyone else know when we can expect them in stores?

18. OpenThirdeye macrumors member

I ordered mine on 3/28 @10am EST

19. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

20. orangerock macrumors regular

Ordered mine Sunday April 18th with my iPad 3G. Since placing the order, my connection kit has said "ships May 10th", "delivers May 13th".

21. StBDawg thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, I am so calling Apple tomorrow. This is ridiculous. I ordered mine on Mar 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM PDT.

22. huggies macrumors newbie

Here is key thing I'm curious about when you guys receive..the apple store employee I asked didn't know, and I'm not sure if it's already been said:

Do you know if you'll be able to go through all your photos, etc. on the local ipad, and then delete the ones locally (i.e. on ipad) BEFORE syncing back to the computer?

Or can you transfer from computer back to card using this as well? (apologies, I don't know how this works for the iphone kit, if that's a precedent already set)

Thanks in advance!

23. OpenThirdeye macrumors member

Well, the kit is on the FedEx truck for delivery! I'll add it to the pile of accessories I can't use yet since my iPad won't be here until the 30th...