CAMERA FAIL

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by StAseph, Dec 6, 2016.

1. StAseph macrumors newbie

Has anyone had a problem with camera freeze on the 7 plus? I have experienced this with both still and video. It often seems to happen when I want to catch a fast shot of something. Happened at a wedding when trying to get the cake feeding shot. Happened when I wanted to film a helicopter the other day. Happened when I wanted to catch a sunset at the last second over the ocean.

I treat the phone better than a baby. I called Apple Support and they ran a remote test and of course said there was nothing wrong with the phone. I can't wipe and reinstall from my Macbook Pro using ITunes because it is too old, so they told me to go to the Apple Store which I did. After a new install and backup of my data, the problem presented that very evening. I have not gotten back to them yet because I'll shoot a few more photos to see what happens. Also, the camera seems to have a really hard time focusing at infinity. I never had a problem with my 4s. This is frustrating to say the least as I bought the most expensive 7P available.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

Have you rebooted lately? Sometimes that will help. How much memory do you have remaining.

Has you iPhone always done this or did it just start doing it.

3. ANTAWNM26 macrumors 6502a

ANTAWNM26

Yes I'm having that problem as well. As soon as I open the camera

4. StAseph thread starter macrumors newbie

This is not acceptable from Apple. I paid close to a K for this phone. I'm going to call AppleCare again soon. Under the weather now and I want to be on my game.

5. ANTAWNM26 macrumors 6502a

ANTAWNM26

I have the ip7 plus 128gb jet black.