Camera + gives two sizes of each pic to import?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Vampire14, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Vampire14 macrumors member

Vampire14

Hi all
    I've noticed that with iOS 8 upwards that when I go to import a picture from my iPhone 6 into the Camera + app, it shows duplicate versions of all my latest pictures taken. So out of curiosity I added both. Strange thing is that one is say 789kb & the other is say 2.8 meg.
    Does anyone know why this is happening? I thought it had something to do with the feature they spoke about in the WWDC Keynote re optimising storage space on the iPhone & iCloud.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Cheers

2. Bugdozer macrumors member

You actually do not have to add pictures into Camera+ anymore. You can access camera+ right in the cameras photo app. Click on a picture in your photos then click edit. On the bottom is a circle with three dots click that. Click more and turn on camera+. Now all you have to do is click on your picture click that circle and hit the camera+ button. Want to do that you have all the exact controls in the camera+ app to work with.

3. Mslittlebookowl macrumors member

Does it load forever until I click done if I edit my photos this way? For exp I choose a picture and when it gets to camera plus, I choose food and click done, after that it says loading photo and it doesn't stop.