Camera + gives two sizes of each pic to import?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Vampire14, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Vampire14 macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2013
    Newcastle, Australia, NSW
    Hi all
    I've noticed that with iOS 8 upwards that when I go to import a picture from my iPhone 6 into the Camera + app, it shows duplicate versions of all my latest pictures taken. So out of curiosity I added both. Strange thing is that one is say 789kb & the other is say 2.8 meg.
    Does anyone know why this is happening? I thought it had something to do with the feature they spoke about in the WWDC Keynote re optimising storage space on the iPhone & iCloud.
    Any info would be appreciated.
  2. Bugdozer macrumors member

Jun 16, 2010
    You actually do not have to add pictures into Camera+ anymore. You can access camera+ right in the cameras photo app. Click on a picture in your photos then click edit. On the bottom is a circle with three dots click that. Click more and turn on camera+. Now all you have to do is click on your picture click that circle and hit the camera+ button. Want to do that you have all the exact controls in the camera+ app to work with.
  3. Mslittlebookowl macrumors member

Nov 14, 2013
    Does it load forever until I click done if I edit my photos this way? For exp I choose a picture and when it gets to camera plus, I choose food and click done, after that it says loading photo and it doesn't stop.