Camera not working after syncing jailbroken iPhone 4 with itunes10

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Martinsalas310, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Martinsalas310 macrumors regular

So I just installed iTunes 10 on my MacBook pro and tried syncing my iPhone and by that I mean adding new pics to my jailbroken iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 fw..I can see photos and they show up every other feature on my iPhone works except the camera app it freezes on the screen where it looks like a picture is being taken and it just completely freezes everything..I tried turning off and on and respringing and nothing seems to work. I don't want to restore yet because I have tons of apps I updated for the retina display..anything I can try to do? Any of u guys have same problem?

2. Martinsalas310 thread starter macrumors regular

Ha well thanks but I really don't know what to do..I think I might erase all pictures on iPhone through sync and see if it's maybe a corrupt picture of any sort..

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

Doubt it was Itunes 10 most likely something else corrupted it maybe something you recently got from Cydia.

4. felt. macrumors 6502a

seems lots of people have had this problem, tried everything posted online to remedy the problem, only thing that worked for me was to restore it as a new phone, not from backup.