Camera Pictures

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 00hkelly, Jun 29, 2007.

1. 00hkelly macrumors 6502

Could somebody post some pics from the camera. It would be interesting to see the camera quality.
    Thanks.

2. Blazer5913 macrumors 6502

3. Smoke19 macrumors member

Same here. Are the pictures clear as a bell like they state in the commercials??? Are there any problems with the camera/pictures???

4. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

My first hands-on.

Attached Files:

5. Smoke19 macrumors member

Is that a pic from the iPhone??? I really like the quality of it. I'm going to have fun with the camera when I get my iPhone next Friday.

6. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Yes, this is a awful picture of me taken on an iPhone and e-mailed from that same iPhone to my e-mail address at home.

Daniel.

7. 00hkelly thread starter macrumors 6502

Nice, thanks. If anyone else has any other pics (especially different lighting conditions) it would be great if you posted your pics too!

8. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Yes, please mind that this was in the Apple Store pointed up at the harsh lighting. I will let you know that if you are backlit, you will just be a black blob. It was difficult to get a good pic in our store because we had them tethered so close to the countertops.

Daniel.

9. 00hkelly thread starter macrumors 6502

yeh, i'm interested to see how the camera performs. In your opinion how was it compared to other cameras in phones you have used. Were there many controls and options?

10. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

The camera is much better then in other phones i had and super easy to use :)

11. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

I personally don't like camera phones because I'm a photographer and the quality is ridiculously bad on every single camera phone out there, but my iPhone is definitely something I could warm up to. The shutter animation is a sweet touch too. :)

Daniel.

12. 00hkelly thread starter macrumors 6502

totally agree, my N95 is the best ive used as of yet, but the optics and performance in low light conditions are just too shocking to replace a normal camera, even just for fun pics really.