Camera Prime 2.0 Released! (20 copies to give away!)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by iSkythe, Feb 13, 2012.

1. iSkythe, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

iSkythe macrumors regular

iSkythe

Camera Prime 2.0 has finally been released! It is the biggest update yet to Camera Prime, the simplest to use all-in-one camera app! New features in this update include:

•UI matching that of the default Camera App, so it'll feel completely Apple-like!
    •Optional Date & Time Stamp on your photos
    •Option for Separate Focus and Exposure
    •Front Camera Flash
    •White Balance Control
    •Custom Photo/Video Sizes
    •Camera Button Flash (Hold down the camera button for a second, and the flash will turn on)
    •Burst Timer
    •Facebook and Twitter integration
    •AntiShake Sensitivity

In addition to these, Camera Prime still has loads of other features from previous versions such as access to the Prime Review, complete Camera Roll integration, sound capture, and timer!

That's all well and great, but let's be honest, the real reason you're reading this is to get one of the FIFTY free copies! Am I right? Well I keep my promises. But since this app is free with an in-app purchase upgrade, the way to use a promo code is radically different. Just follow these instructions (Note: you must be running iOS 5 and have iCloud enabled, or have an iPhone 3G on 4.1+):

Download Camera Prime for free from the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/camera-prime-with-geotagging/id389298844?mt=8

Launch the app, and open the settings by tapping the gear icon.

Tap and hold the word "Settings"

When the alert pops up asking for a promo code, type "macrumorslovescameraprime" without the quotation marks, and tap "Redeem".

You can now enjoy the full version of Camera Prime for free! Remember, only 50 people can use that code so you'd better be quick! If you like the app, feel free to rate it highly in the App Store. You know, only if you want to :)

Attached Files:

2. MYSTERIOUS M macrumors newbie

Thanks for this! I downloaded the app, seems nice so far. Looking forward to v2! One thing though, the app sometimes crashes when scrolling to the bottom of the settings. Is this fixed in 2?

3. iSkythe thread starter macrumors regular

iSkythe

Don't worry, Camera Prime 2.0 fixes all those crashes!

4. Bob Sharkle macrumors newbie

For all potential downloaders, I beta tested version 2.0, and I can certainly say it is a huge step up from the current version. Keep it on your phone and you won't be disappointed :)

5. iSkythe thread starter macrumors regular

iSkythe

Camera Prime 2.0 WILL be released today, so download quickly!

6. JMBerry macrumors newbie

Just downloaded the app, really nice and handy :)

7. iSkythe thread starter macrumors regular

iSkythe

Glad to hear that! Make sure to check for the update!

Speaking of which, the update is available now! Everybody go get it!

8. kicko macrumors 65816

Not sure if it can be added but from my android phone i loved touch and hold on screen to focus and as soon as it adjusted it auto captured the image, Basically its a auto focus and capture in a single press and hold gesture.