camera problems

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Acronym, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

so i have some problems with the stock camera app i was jailbroken using snapture from cydia now that i have restored from a backup any pictures that i take from the stock camera app dont save properly they show up as white thumbnails and when i try to look at them in the photos app they dont even show up as being there.

also i cannot delete photos from my iphone, i can delete them but if i exit the photos app they just re-appear.

im thinking im gonna have to setup as a new phone that way it will perminantly erease everything done by the jailbreak, cause when i restored from the backup it kept the nuemerical battery option from SBSettings :eek:

2. whokiid macrumors newbie

im having a similar problem too.

i just jailbroke my phone about 3 days ago on the 2.2.1 software.

a few things dont work anymore:

-camera feature takes pictures but they i cant view them. they show up white.
    -map function cant locate me. the little spinner goes forever.
    -some functions that require some internet (mail, sometimes youtube, weather, etc.) have stopped working.

im wondering how i can fix this. it is a major inconvenience and im thinking about restoring my phone to factory settings.

any help would be appreciated.