Camera Roll / Albums bug

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by axeldtf, May 10, 2011.

1. axeldtf macrumors 6502

I am noticing a bug on my iphone 4. Sometimes when i'm in the camera roll an select to go back to albums it will position the albums folder to where i cannot click on it. It appears under the grey area when it's suppose to sit just underneath. After this happens I have to close the photo's app and relaunch. Is this happening to anyone else?

[​IMG]

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

There have been other reports of this bug. I suggest sending feedback to Apple about it.

3. axeldtf thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Vundu macrumors 65816

Vundu

Happens to me all the time. Very annoying and amazed Apple have not picked up on it sooner.

5. Fuchal macrumors 68020

6. iqwertyi macrumors regular

It happens to me quite a lot.
    I'm surprised it isn't talked about more.

How do I send feedback to Apple?

7. oldguyrules macrumors newbie

The same

This is exactly the same problem I asked about on May 9th.... Intell gave me the best work-around (for now). "In the camera app choose the pic in the bottom left corner", now this doesn't allow me to see all of the pics together but at least I can scroll through them.

Incidently, I found the same problem last night when I went to ZOOM from settings. It always had "SETTINGS: grayed-out and I couldn't choose anything else. I eventually had to restore my iphone.... the problem reported to APPLE but I am going to follow-up with these specific problems today...