Camera roll issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by chuckado, May 28, 2012.

1. chuckado macrumors newbie

I am having an issue with my iphone 4s 5.1.1 on att. I recently jailbroke it with the new absinthe jailbreak. Whenever I take a picture with my phone it does not appear in the camera roll. It does work on my ipad 3. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and if they have any suggestions on how to resolve the issue.

2. chuckado thread starter macrumors newbie

to also add they the photos are not being added to photostream

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

There was an issue with 5.0.1 I think and the camera roll after a jailbreak didn't complete. I don't think I have heard of this with 5.1.1. If you just jail broke anyway, maybe try a restore and then jailbreak again.

4. chuckado thread starter macrumors newbie

So i restored, and then redid the jailbreak and was able to take pictures and see them so i restored my back up from itunes and i could not see them so I am now restoring and rejailbreaking and will reinput my email accounts and such by hand and i think that should solve this issue.

5. chuckado thread starter macrumors newbie

I believe the issue had something to do with my back up after restoring and rejailbreaking, i am able to save pictures to the camera roll and photo stream