Camera roll missing after jailbreak attempt

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lonman06, Jan 20, 2012.

1. lonman06 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

So I tried to jailbreak my iPhone 4s and it didn't work. I got hung up on the first step and had to unplug it. My camera roll is gone now. I have tried restarting and it still isn't there. Is the only option to restore?

2. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

Finishing the jailbreak brings back your pictures

3. Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

Hook your phone back up and redo the jailbreak process, it was just incomplete. You should get your photos back.

4. Trey1984 macrumors regular

mine where gone for like a hour then re appeared

5. Sk8mfm macrumors member

Sk8mfm

im having this same issue, however when i try to re-run the app its says "error; device already jailbroken!"

6. Aidy06 macrumors regular

I had same problem, rebooted and they came back

7. malevolant macrumors 6502

That didn't work for me. No idea what happened to the camera roll. Its not even that all the images are gone, just a majority of them. The rest are really old.

8. deep1 macrumors regular

My camera roll is gone too, I can tell jailbreak is succesfull, i even tried restoring and jailbreak again, but still camera roll missing.
    when i try to jailbreak run again, it says "Already jail broken, detected stash"

Iphone 4s on windows.

Any help will be appreciated.