Camera Roll missing

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by normnutt, Jan 14, 2015.

1. normnutt macrumors newbie

I have an ipad 8 IOS and a lap top. After set up last year I had a camera roll. I recently added the icloud to the ipad. When I went to a photo booth at Loblaws to print some photos off the ipad via my usb cable it said the folders were empty and yet I was looking at the photos at the time so I know they are there. The "camera roll" wording has disappeared and I now have "collections". What has happened and how do I change it back to a camera roll to get printed photos? I have not actually lost the photos .

2. BittenApple macrumors 6502a

BittenApple

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I am pretty sure downloading the latest iOS will get your camera roll to return! We all missed it but it is back!

4. normnutt thread starter macrumors newbie

camera roll

I have downloaded the update for the IOS 8 latest and nothing has changed with regard to seeing "Camera roll" instead of "years" and "collection"

5. crashoverride77 macrumors 65816

Camera Roll is in the Album tab not the photo tab. You need 8.1 to have it.

6. normnutt thread starter macrumors newbie

camera roll

I have IOS 8 and on set up I had camera roll. Over the last few months the phrase has disappeared but not the photos. It is not in albums.

7. AppleGuruOne macrumors member

In the photos settings, make sure you are not using the iCloud photo beta. If so, turn that off and you will get the camera roll back.