Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adammull

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
So will the people who yelled at me for being stuck on iOS 7's old ways apologize here for the return of Camera Roll or is that somewhere else? ;)

iOS 8 just got better.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Har. You've been a member here long enough to know that you'll turn blue if you hold your breath waiting for an apology. Tough crowd here. :)

And I'm a 7.1.2 holdout, too, and for that same reason.

iolinux333

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2014
So will the people who yelled at me for being stuck on iOS 7's old ways apologize here for the return of Camera Roll or is that somewhere else? ;)

iOS 8 just got better.

You're an idiot for wanting camera roll back and now you're causing all creatures big and small to suffer. Your legacy will be decried with wailing and gnashing of teeth. You mother was a goat. Your DNA is like a virus infecting everywhere you go. Your farts smell like feces.

Wbutchart

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2013
I honestly don't get it - I click photos my photos are there....what difference does camera roll make? Just more confusion and duplication?

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2011
I honestly don't get it - I click photos my photos are there....what difference does camera roll make? Just more confusion and duplication?

It makes a lot of difference. Having pictures sorted in one uniform and consistent manner makes a difference. At a minimum, a choice should have been offered. The people spoke and it's back.

Wbutchart

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2013
It makes a lot of difference. Having pictures sorted in one uniform and consistent manner makes a difference. At a minimum, a choice should have been offered. The people spoke and it's back.
But they currently are?

I go into photos, they are sorted by year, then dates...... That is uniform and consistent. What does camera roll do that's caused all this fuss....I'm clearly missing something :confused:

BenTrovato

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2012
Canada
Camera roll made more sense then the way they re-organized it. I really like when Apple makes a change, realizes it wasn't better and reverts to something that is more intuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.